The Sunwell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Sunwell.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
money889

Dylan Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Dylan Gm app   Dylan Gm app EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 pm

. Which country do you come from? Australia, [color=red]but i live in USA[/color]
2. Which language can you speak? German, English
3. How old are you? 15 soon to be 16
4. Are you good on making a website(Make account creation, This will prevent you to a directly GM) not my strongest point, but i have done it and know how
5. Do you know anything about beeing a gm? Yes, i have been a GM on 2 other servers, and my cousin was a GM on live servers
6. Do you know how to use Ascent?(How it works and the commands? If not can you get the information that's needed?) Yes, i do know the commands and how it works, and if i ever forget, i can get them almost instanly with a document i made with the list of all the commands Very Happy
7. Why do you want to be a GM? I enjoy helping others, and making this server better for everyone
8. When can you be online? every day after 11:00(Mon-thurs) and free Fri-sun. I might not be on when i have football training, but that dont start for awhile
9. Tell us something about you. i like to play sports+wow. I also tudor my 4th grade nieghbor in math. I am very helpful, and im always open to questions.
10. The last question. Are you just going to "try out how it's to be a gm than quit? Definatily not! That like appling for a job, and saying" o i just wanted to see what it was like" then quit. It is a waste of other people's time.

(This is my new acc, i left because my parents made me stop for like 2 months and forgot my acc name and pass)
I would love to be apart of the team Arrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dylan Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunwell :: Welcome to The Sunwell :: Gm Application-
Jump to: