The Sunwell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Sunwell.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FleX1337's GM Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FleX1337

FleX1337's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: FleX1337's GM Application!   FleX1337's GM Application! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:00 pm

1. Which country do you come from?
Im from England.
2. Which language can you speak?
English
3. How old are you?
17 Coming on 18
4. Are you good on making a website(Make account creation, This will prevent you to a directly GM)
I used to admin a very popular gaming website. But once it was sold we shared profits and left.
5. Do you know anything about beeing a gm?
No this is the first time I have applied but I know mostly what GMs are for e.g (Tickets and help)
6. Do you know how to use Ascent?(How it works and the commands? If not can you get the information that's needed?)
I don't know how to use it at the minute but I will sure find out how.
7. Why do you want to be a GM?
I enjoy helping others (Reason I owned a Gaming site) and love the idea of being there to help people.
8. When can you be online?
I can be online anytime of the day. At the moment I have no college/school and I'm a free man.
9. Tell us something about you.
I am an average person. Love speaking to new people. I am gaming mad and never off wow.
10. The last question. Are you just going to "try out how it's to be a gm than quit?
I will not try it out then quit. I know from personal experience that new upcoming websites/servers don't just become famous instantly. And I will stick with the team for aslong as possible.

Thanks for reading this. If you need anymore answers or have news on my GM application then please contact me on: mark.deneven@yahoo.co.uk. Or PM me on the forums.
Back to top Go down

FleX1337's GM Application!
Page 1 of 1