The Sunwell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Sunwell.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lujianos app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xardas165

Lujianos app Empty
PostSubject: Lujianos app   Lujianos app EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Hey my name is Louis (Lujiano)

1. Which country do you come from? Denmark
2. Which language can you speak?Danish, English and a little german
3. How old are you? 15
4. Are you good on making a website(Make account creation, This will prevent you to a directly GM) i can make websites, im not that good but i can might help you.
5. Do you know anything about beeing a gm? i have been gm on a few servers, they never went big, so i quited them fast
6. Do you know how to use Ascent?(How it works and the commands? If not can you get the information that's needed?) i have a little experience in ascent commands, and i do know where to get info, if i need
7. Why do you want to be a GM? i think its fun to have a little "power" and then i'd like to help people.
8. When can you be online? mon-fri various, i have exam and stuff atm but most of the day in weekends.
9. Tell us something about you. well, im 15 yrs old, live in Denmark, plays guitar, and im a very happy and friendly person, whats else to say? Razz
10. The last question. Are you just going to "try out how it's to be a gm than quit?" no, that depends on if the server how much the server is "growing" if no one is coming then i see no reason being on the server.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Lujianos app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lujianos app   Lujianos app EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey Smile Well we thought about giveing u a try to be gm after ur reach lvl 50 on our server.
Back to top Go down
http://thesunwell.wow-wars.com

Lujianos app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunwell :: Welcome to The Sunwell :: Gm Application-
Jump to: